Before you dive right into buying a home, you should have a good understanding of the basics. We’ll meet with you for an hour to educate you about the process, ease your fears, & get to know each other and set goals so that your experience is as stress-free as possible. Even if you’ve bought before or think you know everything there is to know, the market has changed and we bet you’ll learn something!
We will meet you at our office, a local coffee shop, or even a virtual meeting (coming soon).
Some of the topics covered:
- Short Sales and Foreclosures
- What expenses to anticipate
- Should you get a home inspection
- Potential obstacles when buying a home
- Negotiation strategies
- What YOU want in a house & a REALTOR
- Home warranties, Escrows, Appraisal, and More
Once we’re done with the consultation, we’re on our way to the house hunting process! Here’s what we do to help you:
- Hand pick homes for you and/or set you up on a customized home search
- Point out resaleable/non-resaleable items for your consideration
- Think outside the box (once we get a feel for your style) to find the house you want even though you may not know you want it
- Guide you through contract and explain all state/federally required paperwork
- Negotiate with Seller’s Agent or Builder on your behalf
- Recommend inspector & review inspection findings
- Negotiate request to remedy items on your behalf
- Answer ALL of your questions along the way (and not make you feel dumb for asking)
- Review final settlement figures
- And a plethora of other “behind the scenes” tricks
To schedule a meeting today, call us at 614-530-0005 or fill out this form and an agent will contact you soon.